[Q-e-developers] Next Quantum ESPRESSO release -- June 20th

Filippo Spiga spiga.filippo at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 15:38:29 CEST 2015

Dear Satomichi,

thank you very much for your quick feedback. I will attempt myself to merge your branch into a local copy of current QE codebase and run the tests. If I get something weird, I will contact you directly. I suggest to sync by email again beginning next week, I will get in touch privately. From my perspective, once the code compiles and is aligned and test are provided then it can be released. I let senior QE developers and PIs comment further.

Thank you to contributing to Quantum ESPRESSO, your effort is really appreciated!

Regards,
Filippo

--
Mr. Filippo SPIGA, M.Sc.
Quantum ESPRESSO Foundation

«Nobody will drive us out of Cantor's paradise.» ~ David Hilbert

*****
Disclaimer: "Please note this message and any attachments are CONFIDENTIAL and may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. The contents are not to be disclosed to anyone other than the addressee. Unauthorized recipients are requested to preserve this confidentiality and to advise the sender immediately of any error in transmission."