[Q-e-developers] Next Quantum ESPRESSO release -- June 20th

Filippo Spiga spiga.filippo at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 09:41:41 CEST 2015

Dear Satomichi,

before proceed with practical details we need to know few things about your code:
- Which QE version is compatible with it?
- Did you develop 3D-RISM-SCF as external plug-in or directly inside the QE code?
- Do you have extensive tests to validate your implementation?
- Do you have one or more reference papers that explains the method utilized?
- Is your code suitable for general public release under GPL license?
- Are you willingness to maintain and take care of bug fixes and improvements of this particular piece of code for at least one year starting from the release date?

Regards,
Filippo