[Q-e-developers] Advanced Quantum ESPRESSO Developers' Meeting 2016 (linear-response)

Iurii Timrov itimrov at sissa.it
Tue Jun 2 11:13:00 CEST 2015

Dear All,

Many thanks for all your replies and for so numerous interest in the
discussion and meeting regarding the linear-response codes in Quantum
ESPRESSO!

Would you please be so kind to indicate in the Doodle questioner the
dates which are convenient for you for a discussion on Skype/WebEx about
the need for a refactoring or reorganization of the linear-response
codes in QE:

http://doodle.com/wzvptr8kz66by36k

As far as I know, Skype allows maximum 10 people for a conference call.
We are many more than 10. I would suggest that we try to use WebEx.

Once we choose the date of the Skype/WebEx conference, we must fix a
time. As Marco Buongiorno Nardelli suggested, we can make it at 02:00 PM
GMT (04:00 PM Rome, 10:00 AM New York). Hopefully, this time would be,
more or less, convenient for everybody.

Thanks to all!

Greetings,
Iurii