[Q-e-developers] Additional output files dumped by vc-relax* test cases

Filippo Spiga spiga.filippo at gmail.com
Sun Feb 1 17:36:32 CET 2015

Dear all,

while I was testing TEST-CODE on PW test cases, I found that a subset of input cases (vc-relax*) dump additional files (called e, eal, ave, avec, p, tv) that contain numerical values...

fspiga at tesla:~/my_q-e/PW/testing/pw_vc-relax$ ls -1
ave
avec
benchmark.out.5.1.1.inp=vc-md1.in
benchmark.out.5.1.1.inp=vc-md2.in
benchmark.out.5.1.1.inp=vc-relax1.in
benchmark.out.5.1.1.inp=vc-relax2.in
benchmark.out.5.1.1.inp=vc-relax3.in
benchmark.out.5.1.1.inp=vc-relax4.in
eal
tv
vc-md1.in
vc-md2.in
vc-relax1.in
vc-relax2.in
vc-relax3.in
vc-relax4.in

Are those files written on purpose?

Cheers,
Filippo

--
Mr. Filippo SPIGA, M.Sc.
http://filippospiga.info ~ skype: filippo.spiga

«Nobody will drive us out of Cantor's paradise.» ~ David Hilbert

*****
Disclaimer: "Please note this message and any attachments are CONFIDENTIAL and may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. The contents are not to be disclosed to anyone other than the addressee. Unauthorized recipients are requested to preserve this confidentiality and to advise the sender immediately of any error in transmission."