[Q-e-developers] Release date postponed to Friday January 8th, 2016

Filippo SPIGA filippo.spiga at quantum-espresso.org
Fri Dec 18 16:00:49 CET 2015

Dear all,

there are few things we were working for this release target that unfortunately are not quite ready yet (at least not as ready as I want). It is still possible to tag and pack a new release during this weekend but I believe it is wise to wait a couple of weeks more and have more time to work on these minor pending issues.

The new release date is Friday January 8th, 2016. You will see commit activities during the holidays, feel free to continue to commit and develop until the release date.

In the meanwhile I grab this opportunity to wish everybody a good Christmas break and Happy New Year.

Regards

--
Mr. Filippo SPIGA, M.Sc.
Quantum ESPRESSO Foundation

*****
Disclaimer: "Please note this message and any attachments are CONFIDENTIAL and may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. The contents are not to be disclosed to anyone other than the addressee. Unauthorized recipients are requested to preserve this confidentiality and to advise the sender immediately of any error in transmission."