[Q-e-developers] [Pw_forum]

Samuel Poncé samuel.pon at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 15:14:05 CEST 2015

Dear Filippo,

So far I have 3 physical slaves (http://epw.org.uk/Main/Slaves) but would
like to add some more to test the different architecture.

The first slave contains the buildbot master that send the request to the
other slaves. Buildbot allows you to define a series of steps you want to
perform.

Currently it's doing a svn update of the QE trunk, then configure with the
correct env. variable and then make. If everything goes well, it then svn
update our EPW code inside QE, then build the code.
Then a series of test will be perform (not yet implemented) to be sure that
the physical results are stable with different architecture & compilers (
http://epw.org.uk/Main/TestFarm).

As an update to my previous mail, I've additionally tested pgfortran 15 and
QE compiles without issue. Seems like there is a problem with pgfortran 12.

Best,

Samuel