[Q-e-developers] [Pw_forum]

Samuel Poncé samuel.pon at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 20:16:46 CEST 2015

Dear QE developers,

I've been trying to compile the current trunk of QE using the pgi 12.10
compiler.

The compiler was not happy about the following:
PGF90-S-0038-Symbol, erfc, has not been explicitly declared
(generate_function.F90)
  0 inform,   0 warnings,   1 severes, 0 fatal for generate_erfc
PGF90-S-0038-Symbol, erfc, has not been explicitly declared
(generate_function.F90)
  0 inform,   0 warnings,   1 severes, 0 fatal for generate_graderfc
PGF90-S-0038-Symbol, erf, has not been explicitly declared
(generate_function.F90)
  0 inform,   0 warnings,   1 severes, 0 fatal for erfcvolume

To made it compile that part, I had to made the following small bugfix to
the
Module/generate_function.f90

550a551
>       REAL( DP)                 :: erfc
666a668
>       REAL( DP )                :: erfc
916a919
>     REAL( DP )  :: erf

You might be interested to add this small bug fix to the trunk.

Best,

Samuel Ponce