[Q-e-developers] building qe with yambo

Alin Marin Elena alinm.elena at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 17:02:35 CEST 2014

Hi All,

I am trying to build qe with yambo support (I pull from svn just to be
clear).

the summary for yambo bit is

# [VER] 3.4.1 r.3187
#
# [SYS] linux at x86_64
# [SRC] /ichec/home/staff/alin/playground/qe-rev11200/YAMBO
# [BIN] /ichec/home/staff/alin/playground/qe-rev11200/YAMBO/bin
# [FFT] Goedecker Fast Fourier transform with 0 cache
#
# [ ] Double precision
# [X] Redundant compilation
# [ ] MPI
# [ ] OpenMP
# [X] PW (5.0) support
# [ ] ETSF I/O support
# [ ] SCALAPACK
# [   ] NETCDF/HDF5/Large Files
# [XX ] Built-in BLAS/LAPACK/LOCAL

nnow I build with intel compilers and mkl... so I would expect at least few
of the things to be found...  like scalapack blas/lapack fft...

Before I get my hands dirty and fix it any advice against?

Also, any reason why mpi and openmp are not enabled (enabled them both for
pw and company)

regards,
Alin

Without Questions there are no Answers!