[Q-e-developers] [Q-e-commits] r11163 -- CP test-suite broken

Paolo Giannozzi paolo.giannozzi at uniud.it
Fri Sep 12 20:36:44 CEST 2014

This is likely the reason (or at least, one of the reasons):

+      USE input_parameters,   ONLY: tcpbo ! BS

Unless there is a real need, no new variables should be added to
input_parameters (and no usage of them should be done after they
are copied to internal variables)

Paolo

--
 Paolo Giannozzi, Dept. Chemistry&Physics&Environment,