[Q-e-developers] Developers' meeting

Filippo Spiga spiga.filippo at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 19:46:52 CET 2014

Paolo,

shall we gather possible topics and contributions for the meeting? I do suggest this time to short the duration of the presentations (e.g. 20min max each) and focus on open discussion around two or three very specific topics. Speaking about myself, I am happy to present what I am doing for the GPU port plus another 20 minutes related to my git mirror, QE buildbot and a new test-suite (still in progress).

Cheers,
Filippo

On Nov 17, 2014, at 5:49 PM, Paolo Giannozzi <paolo.giannozzi at uniud.it> wrote:
> After a first inquiry, it looks like the most suitable date
> for the next developers' meeting is Wednesday Jan.14 2015,
> just before the traditional "Total Energy" in Trieste
> (unless there are many suggestions of different dates)

Mr. Filippo SPIGA, M.Sc.
http://filippospiga.info ~ skype: filippo.spiga

«Nobody will drive us out of Cantor's paradise.» ~ David Hilbert

*****
Disclaimer: "Please note this message and any attachments are CONFIDENTIAL and may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. The contents are not to be disclosed to anyone other than the addressee. Unauthorized recipients are requested to preserve this confidentiality and to advise the sender immediately of any error in transmission."