[Q-e-developers] Quantum ESPRESSO at NERSC

Timur Bazhirov timur.bazhirov at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 21:31:53 CET 2014

Dear Quantum ESPRESSO developers,

My name is Timur Bazhirov, over the last few years I've been an extensive
user of Quantum ESPRESSO while working on my PhD at UC Berkeley. Writing
this email to bring your attention to a web-application that we are
developing at NERSC <http://www.nersc.gov/>:

http://web-qe.meteor.com/video.

The link above has a screencast of what web-QE can do at the moment.

We tried to make the app user friendly and abstract the computational setup
and optimization parts. The application is currently capable of running QE
electronic banstructure calculations on NERSC system in both serial and
parallel ways. We have compute time allocated specifically for testing
purposes. Will be happy to assist in getting a NERSC supercomputing account
to anyone interested.

Many thanks!

Timur,
bazhirov.com