[Q-e-developers] New configure script

Filippo Spiga spiga.filippo at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 02:22:31 CEST 2014

Dear all,

while ago I started to rewrite the autoconf configure in a way such as it is not a monolithic file but a collection of M4 macros easy to manage and to update if needed. Unfortunately I got distracted by other work duties, only yesterday I resumed the task and I pull together a first version. I am now in the process of cleaning up various bits and refresh some of the checks (including various from CRAY)

If someone wants to give it a try (from a user point of view it works exactly like the current configure script), the QE code is mirrored here: https://github.com/fspiga/q-e/tree/new-configure

Any feedback is appreciated. If everything goes well I am planning to commit the changes in the SVN next week.

Cheers,

Mr. Filippo SPIGA, M.Sc.
http://www.linkedin.com/in/filippospiga ~ skype: filippo.spiga

«Nobody will drive us out of Cantor's paradise.» ~ David Hilbert

*****
Disclaimer: "Please note this message and any attachments are CONFIDENTIAL and may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. The contents are not to be disclosed to anyone other than the addressee. Unauthorized recipients are requested to preserve this confidentiality and to advise the sender immediately of any error in transmission."