[Q-e-developers] QE Developers Meeting slides available

Kucukbenli Emine emine.kucukbenli at epfl.ch
Wed Jan 22 11:11:24 CET 2014

Hi all,

This year, unlike last year, there was no discussion about a new QE paper or updating the old one. It might be too soon but I would like to write it here as a suggestion for next year, for myself and for all junior developers who will be job hunting soon :)

And this year, I also remember a smaller scale discussions about coding direct minimization into PW. Might not have been very conclusive but worth mentioning imo.

cheers
emine