[Q-e-developers] 2015 QE developers meeting

a f af333 at live.com
Fri Dec 26 19:39:11 CET 2014

Dear all,

It would be nice to make some sort of the conference call, so people from overseas can attend too.

I'm not sure if skype allows free conference calls with the shared screen.

One possibility is to have a webex meeting. My school (Georgia Tech) provides the possibility to host (and maybe even record) the meeting for free.

To use webex, one should install a free client available for all operating systems. Of course ideally, all the slides should be on one machine, to prevent interruptions. Within webex one can grant the host rights to any conference participant (needs to be checked, but pretty sure).

Let me know if this is of interest for you, I could team-up with the technical support of the meeting (presumably Ivan) and test it.

Happy holidays,
Alexandr Fonari,
Georgia Tech