[Q-e-developers] 2015 QE developers meeting

Filippo Spiga spiga.filippo at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 16:49:28 CET 2014

Hi Layla,

I am not "local" but I am flexible with the time since I will be in Trieste almost all week. Feel free to swap move my slot up or down in the agenda, no need to ask confirmation. See you in January!

--
Mr. Filippo SPIGA, M.Sc.
http://filippospiga.info ~ skype: filippo.spiga

«Nobody will drive us out of Cantor's paradise.» ~ David Hilbert

*****
Disclaimer: "Please note this message and any attachments are CONFIDENTIAL and may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. The contents are not to be disclosed to anyone other than the addressee. Unauthorized recipients are requested to preserve this confidentiality and to advise the sender immediately of any error in transmission."