[Q-e-developers] software and web engineer positions, EPFL

Nicola Marzari nicola.marzari at epfl.ch
Thu Dec 4 12:54:21 CET 2014

Dear All,

this is to advertise two positions we have at EPFL for programmers/
software engineers (SE), and one for a web engineer (WE).

The listings are below - the SE positions could also have a significant
research component, and so suitable for say a postdoctoral position
shared between research and development (salaries for postdocs start
slightly higher, at 81700 CHF/year).

One goal we are particularly keen is the integration of AiiDA and
Quantum ESPRESSO, and formats for I/O (XML et al.), in collaboration
with the Quantum ESPRESSO foundation - so great if at least one of these
three positions could cover that.

				nicola

http://theossrv1.epfl.ch/uploads/Marvel/Openings/MARVEL_SE.pdf
http://theossrv1.epfl.ch/uploads/Marvel/Openings/MARVEL_WE.pdf