[Q-e-developers] status of rVV10 branch

Wellendorff, Jess jewe at slac.stanford.edu
Tue Sep 24 23:08:50 CEST 2013

OK, I agree it seems a reasonable approximation.

Another question:
In the rVV10 paper (PRB 87, 041108(R), 2013) the rVV10 XC expression says E_xc = E_x(rPW86) + E_c(LDA) + E_c(rVV10).
I thought it was supposed to be E_c(PBE) instead of E_c(LDA), which I'm sure is also the way it's coded in QE. Just want to make sure I get it right...

Best,
Jess Wellendorff