[Q-e-developers] Gaussian cubes in PP

Alberto Otero de la Roza aoterodelaroza at ucmerced.edu
Thu Oct 17 20:39:36 CEST 2013

Hi all,

A follow-up on the previous e-mail. I contacted Thomas Gruber and he
says he suggested the change because an old version of VESTA expected
the first point in the cube file to be repeated as the last. The newer
versions of VESTA, however, have corrected this, and now expect the
cube files as they were before (i.e. a simple dump of the density
grid, without repeated points).

Hence, I believe it would be a good idea to roll back PP/src/cube.f90
one revision to recover the old behaviour.

Best,

A.