[Q-e-developers] Bugs with patches for 5.0.3

Åke Sandgren ake.sandgren at hpc2n.umu.se
Tue Nov 5 08:37:38 CET 2013

Hi!

I have a small set of patches to the 5.0.3 version fixing some
uninitalized variables and problematic if-stmts and similar things.

Do you want to see them?

There is also a problem with the generate_vdW_kernel_table code, it is
highly sensitive to compilers that turn on FMA support, it will produce
results that differ quite a lot from non-FMA builds.

I think this warrants at least a warning in the build instructions.

Internet: ake at hpc2n.umu.se   Phone: +46 90 7866134 Fax: +46 90 7866126