[Q-e-developers] R: Re: Missing file on server for gipaw

Davide Ceresoli davide.ceresoli at istm.cnr.it
Sat Jun 29 07:58:09 CEST 2013

You can get the most updated version of gipaw (5.0.3) by compiling both qe and gipaw SVN version. Sorry for the inconvenient. I'll upload a release soon.

D.

Inviato da Samsung Mobile

"J.P. Nimmo" <capnnimmo712 at gmail.com> ha scritto:

Is there any news on this? I hate to dredge up a year-old email, but
there is still no GIPAW for QE 5 available, and no news on the site.

JP