[Q-e-developers] Undefined variables in espresso

Paolo Giannozzi paolo.giannozzi at uniud.it
Mon Jun 10 10:16:04 CEST 2013

Hi Vittorio and Filippo and others

(please do not use any longer giannozz at democritos.it )

there is something wrong, but not in the "shape", but in the "size"
of arrays tbecsum and becsum. In fact:
- tbecsum is dimentioned "nspin_mag"
- the third dimension of becsum is "nspin". See allocate_nlpot.f90:
  allocate (becsum( nhm * (nhm + 1)/2, nat, nspin))
- there is one case in which nspin_mag and npsin do not coincide.
  From setup.f90:
  nspin_mag  = nspin
  IF (nspin==4) THEN
     IF (domag) THEN
     ELSE
        nspin_mag=1
     ENDIF
  ENDIF
I don't know how to fix it, though. AdC may know better.

In c6_tfvw.f90 there is also something clearly wrong
   do i=1,mesh
      pp(i) = pp(i) + pp(i-1)
   end do
Likely this part of the code is no longer in use.

I don't think there is anything wrong in file O.pbe-rrkjus.UPF

Paolo

--
 Paolo Giannozzi, Dept. Chemistry&Physics&Environment,