[Q-e-developers] ELPA library detached from the main code

Fabio Affinito f.affinito at cineca.it
Sat Jan 12 13:30:46 CET 2013

Hi Michael,

Maybe I can answer your question:

> I am wondering, did you have to modify ELPA in order to integrate it
> into QE, or are you just providing a tarball of their unchanged
> repository?

The ELPA files (I have some difficulties in consider them as "library") are untouched. They contains functions that are called inside QuantumEspresso, but no modifications have been made on them.

Cheers,

Fabio

Fabio Affinito, PhD
SuperComputing Applications and Innovation Department
CINECA - via Magnanelli, 6/3, 40033 Casalecchio di Reno (Bologna) - ITALY
Tel: +39 051 6171794  Fax: +39 051 6132198