[Q-e-developers] orbital magnetization code and some other things

Paolo Giannozzi paolo.giannozzi at uniud.it
Thu Sep 13 18:38:05 CEST 2012

I agree: excellent news. I took the liberty to forward this
message to the q-e-developers at qe-forge.org mailing list,
since I think it should be the first "entry point" for
new developments. The first few pages of the attached
document, recently updated, outline various possible
ways to include your contributions. Since you are aligned
to a very recent release, it shouldn't be that difficult.

By the way, I am in no way the "code master". If any, I am
the "code slave".

Paolo

--
 Paolo Giannozzi, Dept. Chemistry&Physics&Environment,