[Q-e-developers] Proposed code additions for 2D systems

Richard Andrew Richard.Andrew at up.ac.za
Fri Sep 7 12:38:54 CEST 2012

Dear Layla Martin-Samos,

Thank you for cleaning up my code to meet the developers requirements.  I have checked the code and only noticed a small typo in my affiliation in the comments for the impose_deviatoric_strain2d and impose_deviatoric_stress2d subroutines in derviatoric.f90: it should be 'of' instead of 'if'.  As requested by Professor Gironcoli, I have attached an example directory (2D_example) with a small script to demonstrate the use of the new cell_dofree options.

Regards,

Richard Charles Andrew

Postgraduate Student
Physics Department
University of Pretoria
South Africa
>>> Layla Martin-Samos  09/06/12 2:42 PM >>>
Dear Andrew, your contribution has been included in the espresso repository. Could you please check that the results are consistent with your tests? I had to make small changes in order to fit the programming requirements for flib (no USE statements that involve calculation parameters. This is to avoid cross dependencies).

for downloading the repository follow the instruction at http://www.qe-forge.org/gf/project/q-e/scmsvn/?action=AccessInfo

cheers

Layla