[Q-e-developers] next developers meeting

Layla Martin-Samos lmartinsamos at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 13:53:17 CEST 2012

Dear all, after the feedback of some of you it seems that the 9th January
or the 12th January could be the best dates. Please follow the doodle link
below to express your preferences.

http://www.doodle.com/wzqmk4qekbgcupne

If you like to contribute or propose discussion themes and/or oral
presentations please contact us as soon as possible in order to prepare the
first program draft.

best regards

Paolo and Layla