[Q-e-developers] ELPA library detached from the main code

Filippo Spiga spiga.filippo at gmail.com
Sat Oct 20 16:57:29 CEST 2012

Dear all,

I've managed this afternoon to detach the ELPA library from the main QE code into a separate archive that can be compiled (or not) like other external libraries.The new system is not perfect but work in both serial and parallel. I am going to make some additional changes in the next days.

I built the package ELPA-0.1.tar.gz by myself because the website[1] does not provide any archive. Inside the package there are two files: README and LICENSE. It will be good to fill those files with proper acknowledgments to the people that actually developed/maintained the library.

Cheers,
F.

[1] http://elpa.rzg.mpg.de/

--
Mr. Filippo SPIGA, M.Sc.
http://filippospiga.me ~ skype: filippo.spiga

«Nobody will drive us out of Cantor's paradise.» ~ David Hilbert