[Q-e-developers] contributing to QE

Filippo Spiga spiga.filippo at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 14:04:02 CEST 2012

Apologize for the previous email, I wrote in italian. I simply asked which are the versions of those extensions are based on and if the changes in respect of the original code are huge…

Cheers,
F.

--
Mr. Filippo SPIGA, M.Sc., Ph.D. Candidate
CADMOS - Chair of Numerical Algorithms and HPC (ANCHP)

«Nobody will drive us out of Cantor's paradise.» ~ David Hilbert