[Q-e-developers] next developers meeting

Filippo Spiga spiga.filippo at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 16:53:41 CEST 2012

Dear Layla,

I will be back from holidays on January 6. So January 7 (Mon) or January 8 (Tue) or January 9 (Wed) are the best dates for me. However I am quite flexible, especially around the end of the month.  I can anticipate you that during the meeting I can report about the QE-GPU project status, about the GTC2013 proposal (submitted but still to be accepted) and probably the early work of coupling the current code and another accelerated HW.

Cheers,
Filippo

On Oct 3, 2012, at 3:33 PM, Layla Martin-Samos <lmartinsamos at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear all
>
> it is time to start organizing the next developers meeting. We think that a good period could be just before, during or just after the Total Energy, to be held in Trieste 10th-12th January 2013 (note that the Total Energy is followed by a workshop that involves some of us, from the 14th to the 18th). Could you please send us an email with your preferred dates?
>
> Thank you very much
>
> Paolo and Layla
>
> PS In attachment please find a short summary of the past developers meeting.

Mr. Filippo SPIGA, M.Sc., Ph.D. Candidate
CADMOS - Chair of Numerical Algorithms and HPC (ANCHP)
École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL)
http://anchp.epfl.ch ~ http://filippospiga.me ~ skype: filippo.spiga

«Nobody will drive us out of Cantor's paradise.» ~ David Hilbert