[Q-e-developers] A suggestion for contribution

Nicola Marzari nicola.marzari at epfl.ch
Tue Oct 2 14:41:44 CEST 2012

Dear Mohsen,

if you are talking about parameters to reproduce band structures,
the www.wannier.org code does that on top of quantum espresso,
and I'd venture to say in an optimal way.

If you are instead keen on developing total-energy tight binding
functionals - great, and extremely useful - but is it related to QE?

			nicola