[Q-e-developers] next developers meeting

Dmitry Korotin dmitry at korotin.name
Thu Nov 1 06:09:50 CET 2012

Dear Developers,

is it possible to organize video-recording of the meeting (with some tool
like http://www.openeya.org/openeya/ or just plain video)? I'm seriously
interested in almost all topics but definitely can't attend the meeting.
And the video could be interesting for future possible developers. :)

Best regards,
Dr. Dmitry Korotin

Institute of Metal Physics
S. Kovalevskaya, 18