[Q-e-developers] Change in the number of qe-forge users

Filippo Spiga spiga.filippo at gmail.com
Fri May 18 17:33:45 CEST 2012

Dear Layla,

why moving from fusionforge to gforge? What about Trac (http://trac.edgewall.org/)? I mean, the point is… what exactly gforge has that we do need? And what if we will not use some of those advanced and fancy features that gforge will provide?

You mention a "pro-year price" that depends by the number of users. Just for curiosity, can you tell us with the current number of users how much is this license?

Filippo

--
Mr. Filippo SPIGA, HPC and GPU Technologist <spiga.filippo_at_gmail.com>
website: http://filippospiga.me  ~  skype: filippo.spiga

«Nobody will drive us out of Cantor's paradise.» ~ David Hilbert