[Q-e-developers] Problems converging anions in vacuum

Stefano de Gironcoli degironc at sissa.it
Fri May 11 15:43:20 CEST 2012

my little contribution..
one thing that one can try is to use martyna-tukerman (that should set
the potential reference such that it vanishes  for r=\infty ) and add
iprint=1 that prints eigenvalues at each iteration.
in this way one can see whether there is some sudden jump in the
eigenvalues and if some of them approach or exceed zero.

stefano