[Q-e-developers] Pseudopotential Page

Stefano Baroni baroni at sissa.it
Tue May 8 15:49:18 CEST 2012

I have mixed feelings. In principle, you are right. In practice, however, the present main page (the one with the table), is what 95% of the users will be looking for, and the one that they would like to reach with the minimum number of clicks ...

On May 8, 2012, at 12:29 PM, Paolo Giannozzi wrote:

> Please have a look at the pseudopotential page
> in the new web site:
>  http://www.quantum-espresso.org/?page_id=190
> and at the "About" page linked on the right:
>  http://www.quantum-espresso.org/?page_id=282
> In my opinion, they should be exchanged: the
> latter as the main PP page, the former linked
> by the menu on the right. Any comments?
>
> P.
> --
> Paolo Giannozzi, Dept. Chemistry&Physics&Environment,
> Phone +39-0432-558216, fax +39-0432-558222

---
Stefano Baroni - SISSA  &  DEMOCRITOS National Simulation Center - Trieste
http://stefano.baroni.me [+39] 040 3787 406 (tel) -528 (fax) / stefanobaroni (skype)

La morale est une logique de l'action comme la logique est une morale de la pensée - Jean Piaget