[Q-e-developers] developers meeting 24 january 2012: tentative program

Oliviero Andreussi oliviero at MIT.EDU
Fri Jan 13 15:49:14 CET 2012

I apologize if this mail arrives to people not interested in the
meeting, it is not clear to me which is the best way to reply to the
question of Stefano (shall we have another doodle pool)? It is ok for me
to postpone it to Wednesday, but I would need to know it as soon as
possible in order to book trains and accommodation. Best,

Oliviero