[Q-e-developers] problem with pp

Giovanni Onida Giovanni.Onida at mi.infn.it
Wed Jan 11 11:00:23 CET 2012

Dear Paolo, as far as i understand, we are facing case a).
I am not sure if we used gfortran of ifort for compilation, we
will check, and come with more details.
Thanks, and many wishes for a happy new year!
Giovanni

"GIOVANNI ONIDA - PHYSICS DEPT. and INFM - UNIVERSITY OF MILANO
- VIA CELORIA 16 - I-20133 MILANO (ITALY)
  TEL.+39 02 50 31 74 07 - FAX +39 02 50 31 74 82
* and European Theoretical Spectroscopy Facility (ETSF) http://www.etsf.eu