[Q-e-developers] bug tracker spam

Lorenzo Paulatto Lorenzo.Paulatto at impmc.upmc.fr
Fri Feb 10 10:57:50 CET 2012

Sorry for spamming the bug tracker, I was trying to get a report formatted
decently, which is apparently not possible: you always get an impossible
to read wall of text with no newlines or paragraphs. As there is no
preview option I had to save the report every time.

Whoever is in charge of the website, is it possible to fix it? It may, or
may not, be related to this issue
https://fusionforge.org/tracker/?group_id=6&atid=105&func=detail&aid=299

thanks

--
Lorenzo Paulatto IdR @ IMPMC/CNRS & Université Paris 6
phone: +33 (0)1 44275 084 / skype: paulatz