[Q-e-developers] ALL electron and PSEUDOPOTENTIAL data base

Layla Martin-Samos lmartinsamos at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 10:03:07 CET 2012

Dear all, we have started an ambicious project that consist in the building
of a huge data base of all-electron calculations on model systems. The data
base will also include in the future pseudopotential calculations. Marco
Monni is performing the all-electron calclations and Erica Vidal is in
charge for constructing the informatic framework. After many discussions,
we have a first embrionary idea of what should be included in the data
base. We would like to organize an informal meeting for deciding a first
draft of the data-base structure. How many of you are interested in
participating? could you give your disponibilities for the month? Once I
know the participants and approx. disponibilities I will open a doodle
pool. For people abroad we can arrange skype calls or video conf.

thank you for your collaboration

best regards

Layla

PS Emine and Oliviero can you update your contact info in the
q-e-developers mailing list?