[Q-e-developers] [Pw_forum] QE 5.0 Release Confusion

Filippo Spiga spiga.filippo at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 10:39:20 CEST 2012

Dear all,

another user wrote to me about a similar issue. In my case is the "atomic-5.0.tar.gz" package...

if test ! -d ../atomic; then \
        (gzip -dc ../archive/atomic-5.0.tar.gz | (cd ../ ; tar -xvf -)) ; fi

gzip: ../archive/atomic-5.0.tar.gz: not in gzip format
tar: This does not look like a tar archive
make[1]: *** [uncompress-ld1] Error 2
make[1]: Target `ld1' not remade because of errors.

I haven't investigated yet but… it seems there is something weird with the packages…

Cheers,
F.

--
Mr. Filippo SPIGA, M.Sc., Ph.D. Candidate
CADMOS - Chair of Numerical Algorithms and HPC (ANCHP)

«Nobody will drive us out of Cantor's paradise.» ~ David Hilbert