[Q-e-developers] TARGET data structures in "Modules/recvec.f90"

Filippo Spiga spiga.filippo at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 16:35:12 CEST 2012

Dear QE Developers,

I wonder if someone knows if data structures like "g" and "mill" in "Modules/recvec.f90" have to be TARGET. Do we use them explicitly as pointers somewhere in the code? Can we revert them as simple ALLOCATABLE data structure?

I performed a search but… well… there are many and many lines of code in QE and my search did not get all the answer I was looking for…

Cheers,
F.

--
Filippo SPIGA

«Nobody will drive us out of Cantor's paradise.» ~ David Hilbert