[Q-e-developers] compiling svn version with -D__ENVIRON fails

Tone Kokalj tone.kokalj at ijs.si
Tue Apr 10 23:06:17 CEST 2012

On Tue, 2012-04-10 at 17:26 +0200, Oliviero Andreussi wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Indeed the Environ module is not yet a feature available to everybody.
> The code is going to be released soon, but not before the next release
> of QE. I couldn't see a reason why people should try to compile the code
> with the -D__ENVIRON option enabled without having access to the source,
> but if this bothers someone let me know and I will remove everything
> from the repository.

Actually, the purpose of the message was informative only.
Obviously, I don't know the status of ENVIRON, yet I noticed QE doesn't
compile with -D__ENVIRON, hence I thought the failure is due to a bug
(e.g., missing svn commit or alike).

Regards, Tone

--
Anton Kokalj
J. Stefan Institute, Jamova 39, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia

Please, if possible, avoid sending me Word or PowerPoint attachments.
See:  http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html