[Q-e-developers] QE developers meeting

Oliviero Andreussi oliviero at MIT.EDU
Thu Nov 10 15:14:38 CET 2011

Dear Layla,

I would also be available to give a presentation on our recent
implementation of a continuum solvation model in pw, if people are
interested. I will fill the doodle, I am afraid I will only be available
at the beginning of the week, but maybe one of the other developers
(Ismaila Dabo or Nicola Marzari) could take my place.

Best,

Oliviero