[Q-e-developers] pseudopotentials for technetium

vborisov at mpi-halle.mpg.de vborisov at mpi-halle.mpg.de
Thu May 5 15:35:41 CEST 2011

Good day!

I'm working in the group of Prof. Ingrid Mertig at Martin-Luther
University (Halle/Saale, Germany). For one of our current research
projects we need to perform self-consistent calculations of systems with
technetium using Quantum Espresso. Since there are no pseudopotentials for
Tc available on the official site of QE, I would like to ask you about
whether you can give us these pseudopotentials or not. Thank you in
advance.

With kind regards,
Vladislav Borisov.