[Q-e-developers] Question on vdW-DF2 (rPW86)

Riccardo Sabatini sabatini at sissa.it
Tue Jun 28 11:44:50 CEST 2011

Dear Ikutaro,

     as Stefano told you we are working on this issue. In the SVN we
have not done any modification yet, but as you pointed out changing
iexch to 0 in the VDW-DF2 configuration will solve the problem.

     In the next days we'll decided if to keep the LDA part in the rPW86
or modify the functional, but up to now the fastest solution is changing
by hand the flag in the code and recompile.

     I'll be back to you as soon as we decide how to implement the fix,
thanks again for the help.

     Best regards,

     Riccardo