[Q-e-developers] Possibility of a bug in QE

Paolo Giannozzi giannozz at democritos.it
Mon Jun 13 15:50:00 CEST 2011

On Jun 13, 2011, at 24:30 , hitak at sas.upenn.edu wrote:

> I got error and the reply is "The number of arguments do not match"
> in Multigrid/cgmgd.f [...] I expect that I just add whichbc to
> arguments
> in cgmg when QE calls it.

or remove the whichbc in the called subroutine: I think it is never
used.
That part of the code is relevant only for calculations with non-
periodic
boundary conditions using the direct countercharge method.

In more recent versions of QE (current is 4.3.1), that part of code has
been removed

Paolo
---
Paolo Giannozzi, Dept of Chemistry&Physics&Environment,