[Q-e-developers] GPU Version Download Problem: Emailed copy please

Filippo Spiga filippo.spiga at ichec.ie
Thu Jul 7 16:32:18 CEST 2011

Dear Anton,
	to obtain a copy you need to checkout the SVN branch in this way:

$ svn checkout svn://scm.qe-forge.org/scmrepos/svn/q-e/branches/espresso-PRACE

Do you have SVN installed on your system? If not, I can look how to create a downloadable release version that you can grab (using wget for example).

As Layla suggested, please feel free to join the q-e-gpu ML
http://qe-forge.org/mailman/listinfo/q-e-gpgpu

Regards,

--
Mr. Filippo SPIGA, Computational Scientist, <filippo.spiga_at_ichec.ie>
Irish Centre for High-End Computing (ICHEC) - www.ichec.ie

+353-1-5241608 ex. 40 (tel) / +353-1-7645845 (fax) / +353-858168710 (mob)

«Nobody will drive us out of Cantor's paradise.» ~ David Hilbert