[Q-e-developers] Meta_ionode output during image parallelization

William Parker wparker at anl.gov
Wed Jan 19 21:31:50 CET 2011

Dear developers,

In Modules/environment.f90 subroutine environment_start, there is no line to open an output file on the meta_ionode as there are for all of the root_image's.  Is there a reason for this?  Without such a line, I get no information on the irrep's calculated by the meta_ionode during phonon parallelization over images.  If there's no reason against it, I'm happy to commit this to CVS.  With the change, I get a out.0_0 including the information I want.

Also, did anyone take notes at the recent meeting, and will they be made available?

--William

  William D. Parker                 phone: (630) 252-1775
  Computational Postdoctoral Fellow   fax: (630) 252-4798
  MSD-212, Rm. C-215
  Argonne National Laboratory
  9700 S. Cass Ave.
  Argonne, IL 60439