[Q-e-developers] Quantum Espresso Online manual

Paolo Giannozzi giannozz at democritos.it
Wed Oct 6 11:43:24 CEST 2010

Emine Kucukbenli wrote:

> As far as I know latex2html is not maintained , so it doesnt keep up
> with the latest html standards.

I also believed so, but there is a 2008 version. In any case,
neither latex nor html change that much.

ACtually I suspect that the problem is in my PC. Latex2html
converts some mathematical symbols to gifs, but the gifs I
get, and that the html page shows, are bogus. Can anybody
with a decent and recent Linux distribution (mine is neither)
go into Doc/, "make clean", "make html", and see how the result
(for instance, user_guide/node23.html)looks like?

P.