[Q-e-developers] Quantum Espresso Online manual

Paolo Giannozzi paolo.giannozzi at uniud.it
Tue Oct 5 19:46:16 CEST 2010

On Oct 5, 2010, at 17:03 , Marek Schmidt wrote:

>  Hello,
>
> I came across an issues while reading the online manual for quantum
> espresso.
>
> http://www.pwscf.org/user_guide/node23.html has not properly
> rendered characters
> (it's fine in the .pdf version, though). This applies to other
> pages, too.
>
> Regards,
> Marek

I am aware that the latex => html translation is less than perfect,
but I do not
know what to do. It is a problem with latex2html, I guess. I am
forwarding this
to the developers' mailing list, in the hope that somebody has an
idea. Thank
you

P.
---
Paolo Giannozzi, Dept of Chemistry&Physics, Univ. Udine
via delle Scienze 208, 33100 Udine, Italy