[Q-e-developers] [Fwd: Re: Quantum espresso, a chilean question :)]

Paolo Giannozzi giannozz at democritos.it
Thu Jun 17 08:53:31 CEST 2010

FYI - P.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Re: Quantum espresso, a chilean question :)
Date: 	Wed, 16 Jun 2010 13:36:02 -0500
From: 	joaquin peralta <jperaltac at gmail.com>
To: 	Paolo Giannozzi <giannozz at democritos.it>
<CFBACB2A-1D04-4DF4-895D-FAB9157B0AED at democritos.it>

Dear Professor,

Thank you very much for your answer, today I compile espresso 4.2 (the
previously run was 4.1 ) using the same previously optimized libraries
and compilers that use Eduardo in version 4.1. And now, i don't get the
error message. Maybe a improvement in MPI parallelization in the new
version is the reason.

Regards
Joaquin Peralta

On Wed, Jun 16, 2010 at 6:04 AM, Paolo Giannozzi <giannozz at democritos.it