[Q-e-developers] CPU/RAM Config for Quantum ESPRESSO

Paolo Giannozzi giannozz at democritos.it
Sun Aug 15 16:21:02 CEST 2010

Hi

sorry for the very long delay in answering: your message was waiting for
approval, unbeknownst to everybody, due to problems with this mailing
list. Your question is a legitimate one and has been asked many times
before. I typically do not answer such question, because I have only
obvious answers to offer, like e.g. "faster is better than slower" and
"lots of memory better than litle memory". I invite anybody who has
clearer
ideas to give some more sensible answer and to write an item for the FAQ

Paolo